Re: [teacherartexchange] cheap, decent digital cameras?

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 16:38:47 PDT

I purchased two Kodak Easy Share cameras this year for my class to use. They
were just over $100 each. I specifically wanted cameras that the students
could check out, take home, and I wouldn't have to worry over them getting
broken. These cameras survived an entire school year - being checke out
daily. I also purchased rechargeable batteries so that I could pop new
batteries in each time a student checked them out. Advanced students will
have the opportunity to use the school's SLR camera.
~Michal