[teacherartexchange] cheap, decent digital cameras?

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 16:10:02 PDT

Hi,

I'd like to buy cameras for my hs students to check
out and use, hopefully around 6 or 8... I want
something w/ an LCD preview screen, simple, reliable,
at least 1.3 mp and well under $100 (closer to $50
would be great). Has anyone had experiences with
cameras like this? Online I have seen some by
Philips, Kodak, Argus, Polaroid, Vistaquest, and
Digital Concepts. It would be great to hear stories
about which ones work, and which ones to stay away
from.

Thanks!!!

:D Wendy

 wendy