Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] cheap, decent digital cameras?

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 16:10:02 PDT

I'd like to buy cameras for my hs students to check
out and use, hopefully around 6 or 8... I want
something w/ an LCD preview screen, simple, reliable,
at least 1.3 mp and well under $100 (closer to $50
would be great). Has anyone had experiences with
cameras like this? Online I have seen some by
Philips, Kodak, Argus, Polaroid, Vistaquest, and
Digital Concepts. It would be great to hear stories
about which ones work, and which ones to stay away

:D Wendy

To unsubscribe go to