[teacherartexchange] Summer Tip In Exchange - is there interest?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 18:32:14 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Is there interest in doing an Altered Book Tip In Exchange this summer?
Would more people be able to join in if we made it a 6 for 6 exchange?
You send me 6 spreads that you do and you will receive 6 different
spreads (so if you want one of your own, you make 7 and keep one for
yourself).

A Tip In is a page you make separately and then "tip in" to a book you
are altering.

If you are interested....Reply with answers to the following.

Name:
Summer email address:
Mailing address:
Suggested theme:
One page front and back?
Inside spread facing pages?
(select your preference)

Size will be a standard 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (front and back) OR 8 1/2 x 11
folded (inside spread). It gets too confusing trying to make different
sizes for different people. Be sure to indicate if you prefer doing
the inside spread (the facing pages on folded 8 1/2 x 11) or one 5 1/2
x 8 1/2 front and back.

I will collect names for two weeks only - then will get back to you.
You will have June and July to make your pages.... Mail back to you
will be first week of August so you have time to prepare your book to
use with students. Please check your calendars before making a
commitment. I know emergencies do come up.

You are responsible for postage both ways. I prefer to mail to you
Priority Mail (I get the mailers for free from the post office). Folks
who chose first class often do not include enough postage for the
return and I make up the difference.

Note: I will not organize another Round Robin - but someone else is
welcome to do that. There has been some interest in Round Robins. For
a Round Robin, you select a book, do your sign in pages and a few
spreads, then mail it on to another member of the group. Books
continue moving on to group members to do spreads then it is mailed
back to you after making the round to all group members.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/