Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] National K-12 Ceramic Exhibition Foundation

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 06:24:21 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

This ahead to next year...... (2007 Exhibit was in March).

The National K-12 Ceramic Exhibition Foundation

"...honors the excellent ceramic work being done in K-12 in the United
States. Every year dedicated teachers, students and other ceramic
professionals in the Kindergarten through Grade 12 setting (K-12)
create some of the best ceramics made in America."

"The National K-12 Ceramic Exhibition is an annual juried ceramic
competition for Kindergarten through Grade 12 (K-12) students in the
United States. Designed to showcase the best K12 ceramic work made in
the country, the exhibition takes place in a different city each year
in conjunction with the annual conference of The National Council on
Education for the Ceramic Arts (NCECA)."

Just thought I would pass this on.... Dr. Roland shared it with me.

They don't have a lot of student art on this site.... but you can
order the CD or catalog of the exhibit for images.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to