[teacherartexchange] National K-12 Ceramic Exhibition Foundation

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 06:24:21 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

This ahead to next year...... (2007 Exhibit was in March).

The National K-12 Ceramic Exhibition Foundation
http://www.k12clay.org/

"...honors the excellent ceramic work being done in K-12 in the United
States. Every year dedicated teachers, students and other ceramic
professionals in the Kindergarten through Grade 12 setting (K-12)
create some of the best ceramics made in America."

"The National K-12 Ceramic Exhibition is an annual juried ceramic
competition for Kindergarten through Grade 12 (K-12) students in the
United States. Designed to showcase the best K12 ceramic work made in
the country, the exhibition takes place in a different city each year
in conjunction with the annual conference of The National Council on
Education for the Ceramic Arts (NCECA)."

Just thought I would pass this on.... Dr. Roland shared it with me.

They don't have a lot of student art on this site.... but you can
order the CD or catalog of the exhibit for images.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/