[teacherartexchange] levy

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 18:44:13 PDT

My two nephews' school district in Ohio just defeated
a levy that will result in the end of all
extracurricular activities, arts, athletics, and
advanced courses including AP. I hope none of this
list are in this part of Ohio. My nephew is convinced
this is the end of his dreams for going to a great
university. It makes me thankful that my little town
is so supportive of the schools!

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator