Re: [teacherartexchange] ceramics question

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 16:42:44 PDT

Hi,
I see you are near Pittsburgh, Pa. Standard Ceramics is located in Carnegie.
They have good clay, Our district goes and gets the clay so we don't have to
pay shipping. I teach at Seneca Valley. I like Amaco glazes. We use alot of
velvet underglazes with clear glaze over them.
MJHadley

I am hoping someone can recommend a low fire clay body