Re: [teacherartexchange] ceramics question

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 12:34:40 PDT

I use Laguna clay (cone 05) and Amaco glazes and have really good results.

>>> christy hedman <christyhedman@yahoo.com> 5/10/2007 6:07 am >>>
Hi all,
I am hoping someone can recommend a low fire clay body
and glaze brand that work well for functional pottery.
I used the Versa Clay this year with BAD results-
crazing and shivering.I know this is a bad fit between
the body and the glazes. IT gives me fits!!! Because I
have an electric kiln that won;t fire to cone 5, we
are limited to low fire stuff. Any input would help.
Thanks
Christy Hedman
Deer Lakes High Sschool
PA