[teacherartexchange] Professional Development Opportunity - Elementary Teachers (application)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 08:32:11 PDT

Dear Elementary Art Educators,

William said the application requests have peaked since this workshop
has been posted to the lists. I have added this to Art News and have
placed the application and more details on line.

Get your application in as soon as possible - they are accepting 25
applicants. Fee is only $40.00 (to be sent in after you are notified).
Deadline for application is June 15 - with those accepted notified by
June 22. Continuing Education Units are available (You will receive
certificate of completion).

pdf file with more details
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/MetFace.pdf

application (Word file)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/MetFace.doc

Those of you who participate in this, be sure to share back with us.
The Met may be offering more workshops.

Judy Decker