Re: [teacherartexchange] Duties

---------

From: bkramer(POP) (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 07:41:08 PDT

EVERYONE at our school is assigned an outside duty...AM or PM one day a
week...whether it's bus duty, playground duty, roaming duty, etc.
Also...every teacher has another choice-based duty they do during the year
for extracurricular assignments...like art club, after school math tutoring,
yearbook, school magazine, after school core tutoring, guitar, after school
games, etc. Duties are really equally shared at our school fortunately.
Toodles....Bunki

on 5/9/07 6:52 AM, Heather_Hayes@roundrockisd.org at