RE: [teacherartexchange] collograph #3

---------

From: Kang, Jenna [WR] (JKang_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 22:56:09 PDT

Hello, Everyone!

I really appreciate to be a memeber of this discussion group. Thanks to Bunki to invited me to join about a year ago. Although I have more emails than I want to still go over (tackling them is one of the items on my to do list for this summer), emails from this group has been an invaluable resource and insight for me, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

As we are on this topic of printmaking, I wanted to ask you which kind of printing press you would recommand. I am thinking of a medium-sized one which doesn't have to be very fancy. Maybe Nasco Baby Hand press??

And, if you also have an idea for a good table top slab roller, please let me know!

Thank you,

Jenna
Middle School Art teacher
San Ramon, CA