Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] embossings not collagraphs

From: Alice Zincone (Alice.Zincone_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 07:34:12 PDT

You know, I mispoke in my email yesterday about collagraphs. The
student teachers didn't do collagraphs but embossings with wet paper. I
work at North Carolina's school for the blind and the embossings using
found objects came out great. I hope you will overlook my brain slip as
I've been busy for the last few weeks planning a carwash fundraiser.

To unsubscribe go to