Re: [teacherartexchange] collograph #2

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 18:53:48 PDT

I actually did use watered down Elmer's last week on some tagboard insect
printboards my 2nd graders made. (they make insects by cutting and gluing
tagobard shapes. After printing, they enhance the insects on both sides
with oil pastels, and they are put together into a group mobile). It
worked--except that the tagboard curled as it dried--and I had to flatten
out the insects. But it kept the pieces from coming off when the kids were
printing.

Mary H.