Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] collograph question

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 14:12:06 PDT

I just print the collograph. I do a test rubbing when
all pieces are dry so that the student may test
his/her composition. When everything is dry I print
it. I ususally will be able to print the plate several
times. If the plates are nice I will have students
cover them with tin foil, and antique them to save as
a wall hange.
Susan in Ohio