Re: [teacherartexchange] collograph #2

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 13:37:37 PDT

Terri, the glue might work, although I'm not so sure it would be good with
the soaked paper (might get sticky again). In the past, I have had good
success with Woody's technique of using cheapo latex house paint to seal - I
believe he reccommends coating both sides to avoid warping the plate.
-Lydia