Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Watercolor Article

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 06 2007 - 10:09:51 PDT

This mornings Albuquerque Journal ran an article about the New Mexico
Society. I posted the article on my web site at:
I also put a link to the article on my blog at:
I'm hoping the Tribune also runs an article later in the week.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703