[teacherartexchange] Watercolor Article

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 06 2007 - 10:09:51 PDT

This mornings Albuquerque Journal ran an article about the New Mexico
Watercolor
Society. I posted the article on my web site at:
http://www.taospaint.com/AbqJournal/May.6.2007.html
I also put a link to the article on my blog at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/May07.html#NewestEntry
I'm hoping the Tribune also runs an article later in the week.
                        Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons