[teacherartexchange] Altered Books - Free Images from Lisa Vollrath

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 05:47:38 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Lisa Vollrath posted this to Altered Book lists.
http://countdown.tentwostudios.com/

These all relate to Mothers' Day.

Last time she posted one of these you had to register to get the
images, so I didn't post it. This time, she asks that you share her
link. Since there are not hundreds of art ed lists and most of you do
not have a web site or blog...meet her request to share by passing the
link on to a colleague/friend. Her images are for PERSONAL work only
(not to be duplicated and not for work that is for sale - I believe
that is what I read before and assume that still applies. I see no
reason why your students could not download them PERSONALLY to use in
their books - as long as they share the link withsomeone else
--smile).

From LIsa:

Two opportunities to snag some freebies for your altered books:

Tomorrow morning, I'm starting a Mother's Day countdown. Each day from
May 4th through May 13th, I'll post a new printable freebie for you to
download for personal use. The only catch: you have to post a link to
the countdown to an online group, blog, or message board before you
start downloading. Grab the goodies here:
http://countdown.tentwostudios.com

I also have a big archive of free printables posted at Just Make
Something, and add a few new images each week. There's all sorts of
stuff here: printables for dollhouses and miniatures, collage sheets,
gift envelopes and tags. You must register and agree to the terms of
service to access the images, but registration is free. Find the
freebies here: http://www.justprintsomething.com

Lisa
http://www.gomakesomething.com