Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Back to Teaching Art

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 18:46:48 PDT

I was invited to teach watercolor to ten 8th graders in Rio Rancho
I took Kachinas for them to draw from. Their drawing abilities were
impressive. Their math teacher, Andy Hostetler, set the day up for his
students. I really enjoyed being back with energetic students but, of
course this was a one day thing - I don't plan to begin teaching again.
You can see the students creating on my website at:
I also put information about the day on my Blog at:
                Keep on painting, Woody

Woody Duncan

Read my Blog at

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America