Re:[teacherartexchange] Spring Art Fundraiser

---------

From: Kelda Van Patten (kelda.anne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 02 2007 - 20:44:55 PDT

We have had success selling bottle cap magnets. Cut out nickel size
images from magazines (or make little drawings). Glue them to the
bottom of a bottle cap. Add a border with glittler glue. Dry. Fill
with epoxy resin. Allow to dry 24-48 hrs. Attach a magnet sticker to
the back. These are cool and people buy them! We have also had success
selling hand made ceramic mugs with hot chocolate, but that was during
the winter.