Re: [teacherartexchange] Spring Art Fundraiser

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 19:22:24 PDT

Terri, here is a link to an image of the figure that my student makes all
the time:

http://www.tansustyle.com/Origami-Butterfly-Brooch-p/03350001.htm

This artist seals hers and turns it into jewelry--what a good idea.

Origami cranes would also make lovely plant stake dangles. And I'm sure
there are many other figures that could work well with this idea.

Amy in TN,
hopin' that the link works for you