Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] delft style plates

From: joyce paliulionis (theartroom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 05:27:27 PDT

For a great Mother's Day project...I saw Delft style
plates, made on those Chinette dinner plates...they
were colored in various shades of blue(no other colors
were used.) They looked like they were colored with
markers. They were gorgeous...something Mom would love.

::::: j o y c e p a l i u l i o n i s :::::

Do You Yahoo!?