Re: [teacherartexchange] Need to make a decision

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 16:20:42 PDT

Five failed? Seven of mine failed, and this is my
sixth year - you are not alone.

I am not going to tell you what to do. I have never
taught on a cart, but there are things about that that
could be fun, and it would sure cut down on
end-of-year-cleanout! The kids will eagerly anticipate
your arrival, you will really make a difference while
they are young and impressionable, and mostly I just
wish you were teaching in our elementary, as we do not
have elementary art - (Monday I discoverd several of
my going-into-second-grade art campers have never used
scissors!!! Or tray watercolors!!!)

I think you will make either decision work for you,
and remember that neither choice is necessarily
forever.