Re: [teacherartexchange] Testing new webpage

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 10:43:57 PDT

A wonderful and multi-talented teacher named Michal
back in Kansas, of course, told me how to fix the page. It is
fixed now. And yes, it is hard to believe how big they are getting.
Frani flys back tomorrow to drive out here with them. We get a
month long visit from the triplets.
                                 Woody

On May 31, 2006, at 11:02 AM, croberts wrote:

> Thanks, Michal...now I know why MINE wasn't loading...but anyhow,
> when I did the new folder, I had no more problems.
> Carolyn
>
>> Woody - the first three pictures are still coded file:///Users/
>> woodyduncan/Desktop/Beautiful/Tim2006.jpg, so your server is
>> looking on your computer for the images. If you delete the first
>> part of the coding so it just reads Tim2006.jpg then the pics will
>> show up fine. ~Michal
>>
>>> I'm using new software and a new computer so I need some feedback.
>>> I just published a new page with recent pics of my triplet
>>> grandkids.
>>> http://www.taospaint.com/Beautiful/Grandkids.html
>>> It shows up fine on my mac but when I try to pull up the new page on
>>> Frani's PC three pics are missing ?

> teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net