Re: [teacherartexchange] Testing new webpage

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 10:31:02 PDT

Since I started teaching a web page design course for my high school I have
gotten pretty good at finding coding errors! *L* I don't pretend to
understand why some pictures will code properly, while others won't -
especially when you insert them the same way, but if you can figure out the
error then fixing them is easy.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids