Re: [teacherartexchange] Testing new webpage

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 09:44:01 PDT

Woody,
The 3 photos are not loading on my PC. This recently happened to me...and
we could not figure it out. So...finally, I set up a new folder on my
computer to store the photos and named it something different...and when I
inserted them from the new folder...they would load. Not sure if this info
will help you or work for you.
Carolyn

I'm using new software and a new computer so I need some feedback.
I just published a new page with recent pics of my triplet grandkids.
It shows up fine on my mac but when I try to pull up the new page on
Frani's PC three pics are missing ? It's the first row of pics, each
above
the individual names of each triplet. Let me know how it shows on your
computer. If the three jpegs are missing, I can't figure what I did
wrong.
I'm a bit rusty and need to get the bugs out.
Thanks, One Proud Poppie

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703

of your artwork that soars.? from: ?Art & Fear?

Woody's Watercolor Portfolio:
Newest Fantastic Triplet Pics:
My newest watercolors: