Re: [teacherartexchange] Testing new webpage

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 09:37:36 PDT

Woody - the first three pictures are still coded
file:///Users/woodyduncan/Desktop/Beautiful/Tim2006.jpg, so your server is
looking on your computer for the images. If you delete the first part of the
coding so it just reads Tim2006.jpg then the pics will show up fine. As
always your grandkids are beautiful and getting so BIG! Wow, I remember when
they were babies!
~Michal