Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Testing new webpage

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 09:02:37 PDT

I'm using new software and a new computer so I need some feedback.
I just published a new page with recent pics of my triplet grandkids.
It shows up fine on my mac but when I try to pull up the new page on
Frani's PC three pics are missing ? It's the first row of pics, each
the individual names of each triplet. Let me know how it shows on your
computer. If the three jpegs are missing, I can't figure what I did
I'm a bit rusty and need to get the bugs out.
                                Thanks, One Proud Poppie

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703