[teacherartexchange] art history text/Da Vinci text

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 04:25:18 PDT

I am the one using The Story of Art by Gombrich, which
I LOVE. It is, truly, the story of art!
Also, if you were interested in my 7 habits of
Leonardo Da Vinci, I think it came from a new book
out. Not sure, b/c I haven't read it. But the new book
is: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: Seven Steps
to Genius Every Day by Michael J. Gelb and I am
guessing my source quoted that.
Beth