Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Need to make a decision

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 21:45:57 PDT

Yes, My friend, George, doesn't understand how I taught elementary and I
don't understand how he taught Middle school, and yet when I see him in his
classroom with 6th, 7th, and 8th graders I see a genius, who loves his work
and kids who love what they are doing.

Leslie A.Miller
Midway Studios
15 Channel Center Street, #309