Re: [teacherartexchange] Need to make a decision

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 21:25:48 PDT

I have to agree with Michal here. Some teachers know they belong in
middle school.
Those who do love it. I've heard too often, when people find out I
taught middle school
for 27 years, Bless you !! I laugh, but I understand, yet I loved
every minute of it. If you
are not cut out for middle school then teach a different level. It's
important to find your
nitch and then work at being the best at what fits you. The kids will
benefit from it.
                                                                Woody

On May 30, 2006, at 7:48 PM, M. Austin wrote:

> Middle school is not for everyone. You either like this age group
> or you don't.
>
>> but I really
>> don't know if I can learn how to deal with the middle schoolers in
>> a more
>> effective manner next year. /

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net