Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Need to make a decision

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 21:25:48 PDT

I have to agree with Michal here. Some teachers know they belong in
middle school.
Those who do love it. I've heard too often, when people find out I
taught middle school
for 27 years, Bless you !! I laugh, but I understand, yet I loved
every minute of it. If you
are not cut out for middle school then teach a different level. It's
important to find your
nitch and then work at being the best at what fits you. The kids will
benefit from it.

On May 30, 2006, at 7:48 PM, M. Austin wrote:

> Middle school is not for everyone. You either like this age group
> or you don't.
>> but I really
>> don't know if I can learn how to deal with the middle schoolers in
>> a more
>> effective manner next year. /

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons