Re: [teacherartexchange] Need to make a decision

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 18:48:58 PDT

Middle school is not for everyone. You either like this age group or you
don't. I don't know if I like them because I have had children of my own go
through that phase, if they just kind of grew on me, or if I always did like
them. Since you aren't sure, I don't think I'd take a middle school position
unless I really enjoyed them because their energy level can be draining. As
for being on a cart, I was on one at my elementary school for years, and it
wasn't that big of deal. You adapt rather quickly, and if you work at being
organized, there really isn't any project you can't do.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids