[teacherartexchange] Getty settings

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 05:59:59 PDT

I was out a lot this Spring - my dad was ill - and our school changed
e-mail addresses (and they changed the locks on the doors too - but I
don't take it personally). Our system will recognize my old address for
another 6 months, so I was still Getty mail, but I couldn't respond
because it was sent from the new e-mail. So I registered.. but can't
stop the old because it wouldn't recognize the command from the new - so
I have been getting doubles of all getty posts.
The only thing I can think of is to switch the new to no posts... and
just keep getting the old.

Any other ideas? My brain isn't that clear right now - end of the year
and everything else...
Ellen