[teacherartexchange] Interested in Korean Art?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 05:46:09 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I got a link request for this commercial site.

http://www.AntiqueAlive.com

There are some excellent essays on the site - however, I was not able
to right click to copy and paste or save images so I will not be
adding a link to it.

I did save one essay to file and was able to get the images that way,
but still could not select text to copy into a handout for students.

I respect their copyright - but I also believe in Fair Use for
educators.... The person who requested the link wrote that they do
allow Fair Use.... You just have to jump through hoops to get it I
guess (smile).

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department