Re: RE: [teacherartexchange] What is the BEST Art History text? (for High school)

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 19:05:26 PDT

When I have taught Art History I based the class on Marilyn Stokstad's work and did"readings" for my students.
The publisher has a fantastic web site that complements the book- which I used alot with High School Students.
I also used an ONLINE high school text for much of the readings. (also has cool links.) The online text is pretty
good. But I'll don't remember what it was called.

Gabrielle in Mpls