[teacherartexchange] Put Getty mail on hold while away

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 10:01:57 PDT

Dear Getty Folks,

Rather than having your email program auto respond that you are gone,
why not put your mail on hold? You can reactivate your account when
you return.

Go to this page to edit membership:
http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/login.html

Sure... You will miss the posts while away, but you can always check
them online.
Just change the archive links to current month (first three letters)
and 06. Archives are all available even though they are not on the
site.

Just thought I'd toss out this solution....

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources