Re: [teacherartexchange] Please Don't Resend Digest

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 09:38:01 PDT

Woody,
You can do it under "Create Rule from Message"...which on Outlook Express is
under Message. You probably have something similar for Mac.
Carolyn

I wonder if it is possible to set the automatic reply feature on
peoples computers
so they do not send the entire daily digest back to the list. It must
be frustrating
for some folks who are on dial-up or have limited storage space. I
don't do the
digest nor do I know how to set my computer to auto reply when I'm
gone. But,
perhaps someone could explain it for the benefit of all.
Woody

On May 29, 2006, at 1:21 AM, maggie at AVAM wrote:

> I will be back in the office on June 1 and will reply to your email as
> soon as I can.
>
> On May 29, 2006, at 3:00 AM, "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
> <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> wrote:
>
>> TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Sunday, May 28, 2006.
>>
>> 1. Re:teacherartexchange digest: May 27, 2006
>> 2. Re: teacherartexchange digest: May 27, 2006
>> 3. elementary appropriate: monsters
>> 4. Re: elementary appropriate: monsters
>> 5. Re: elementary appropriate: monsters
>> 6. MS art openings in AZ
>> 7. Re: just told by my principal (don't worry happy ending)
>> 8. RE: hi i am here

I deleted miles of old digest prior to sending this message.
Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net