Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Please Don't Resend Digest

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 08:27:20 PDT

I wonder if it is possible to set the automatic reply feature on
peoples computers
so they do not send the entire daily digest back to the list. It must
be frustrating
for some folks who are on dial-up or have limited storage space. I
don't do the
digest nor do I know how to set my computer to auto reply when I'm
gone. But,
perhaps someone could explain it for the benefit of all.

On May 29, 2006, at 1:21 AM, maggie at AVAM wrote:

> I will be back in the office on June 1 and will reply to your email
> as soon as I can.
> On May 29, 2006, at 3:00 AM, "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
> digest" <> wrote:
>> TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Sunday, May 28, 2006.
>> 1. Re:teacherartexchange digest: May 27, 2006
>> 2. Re: teacherartexchange digest: May 27, 2006
>> 3. elementary appropriate: monsters
>> 4. Re: elementary appropriate: monsters
>> 5. Re: elementary appropriate: monsters
>> 6. MS art openings in AZ
>> 7. Re: just told by my principal (don't worry happy ending)
>> 8. RE: hi i am here

I deleted miles of old digest prior to sending this message.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703