Re: [teacherartexchange] just told by my principal (don't worry happy ending)

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 28 2006 - 18:19:14 PDT

MAggie, that's exactly what I do. I don't show art
with nudity, (except, well, the Laocoon has a fig
leaf, right) but tell them that if they make an issue
out of what they find in the books, we will just use
the textbooks. I do the same thing about the human
figure being difficult, and that it symbolized
perfection that pleased the Greek Gods. my first
complaint in 6 years, so it must be ok. Thanks guys.