Re: [teacherartexchange] NEED ART IMAGES CHECK OUT....fair use for teachers?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 06:49:57 PDT

On May 27, 2006, at 7:26 AM, Marcia Lopez Lopez wrote:

> I subcribe to this web site and I can not find the icon that leads
> me to th POST section. Where is it? Maybe you can help me. Thanks

Marcia,
        This is not a web site. It is a list serve for the exchange of ideas
about teaching art.
As for posting ? There is no icon. You simply reply to earlier posts.
You just did it. I am
posting a response to your post. Everyone who is subscribed
to the list serve got your post and now my post. Did I understand
your question ?
                                                        Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net