[teacherartexchange] hi i am here

---------

From: subha de (desubhade_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 06:36:56 PDT

I am in New York from India having a good time.
yesterday visited MO MA that was a Friday treat. Today
would visit Whitney Museum and Strand book store. Can
anyone suggest a museum where I could find a display
of Edward Hooper's paintings. Is there any museum
exclusively for women artists?
Yesterday I had also been to the Pearl Paints and got
to see many art materials which I read about in the
list.I was most inquisitive about sharpies, and found
it is very similar to what we use.
My daughter had a good time in Hillsdale Junior School
as a visiting student for few hours.
 If you have any suggestions regarding what I should
be seeing or visiting as a art teacher do let me know.
Marvin Bartell's book on amazon .com was too expensive
is there a store where I can get a used copy?
Subha De