Re: [teacherartexchange] just told by my principal (don't worry happy ending)

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 05:37:48 PDT

That's a keeper. Very funny. In retrospect, yesterday
evening I was thinking it really just means I need to
show lots and lots more art, and deal with it very
openly. I really don't want to send "disclaimer" notes
home to parents, because that is like saying the
Sistine Chapel is on par with a PG movie. But I may
have a parent evening early in the year and make a
little tour of art history out of it.