[teacherartexchange] Collage project ideas - from old library cards

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 26 2006 - 13:56:59 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

This was posted by Dodi on Art Education list.... Thought I would pass
it on to you.

From Dodi:

I saw this website on my collage group's list.
www.lib.uiowa.edu/pr/cartalog/

The University of Iowa library will send you cards from their old
catalog (if you send them a self addressed stamped envelope) as the
point of departure for an art project. There is a gallery on the site
-- most of the work looks collaged -- plus more info.