Re: [teacherartexchange] awesome art elements by andy

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 16:07:02 PDT

Our photo teacher had the kids find letters in some kind of natural setting--altho he used
buildings, stairs etc. as well--then they developed them and made signs for all the classrooms.
My a r t is an intersecting cable, a laundry vent pipe, and the top of a window.

>>> suestevens@rogers.com 5/24/2006 4:52 pm >>>
Very cool! Thanks for shariang!
It's started my brain thinking....I will be teaching an 'unusual' grade 12
art next year which focuses on non-traditional artwork....I think a
digital/photoshop project based around this would be neat! ie: representing
and element in photography using nature or a staged environment.
Anyone already do this? Willing to share your lesson?
Sue Stevens