[teacherartexchange] weavers string and macrame string

---------

From: JLC (jeanette_10_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 14:38:17 PDT

I dont know if its ok to do this but I need to sell
this weaving and macrame string- would prefer someone
to pick it up if you are near my area, can ship the 2
boxes to you for shipping costs.
Thank you for your assist
Attention artists and art teachers!! Art supplies for
sale-

Weft/warp string (used for weaving on a loom or fiber
art projects)
3 red
3 yellow
7 orange
2 white
1 natural
5 brown
2 black
5 purple
2 blue
4 green
A real STEAL for .50 a roll (most are FULL rolls)
Macram? string
4 red
6 orange
3 natural
6 green
A real deal for 50 cents a roll- (most are FULL rolls)

These are available for pick up in SW Detroit. Email
me please if you are interested in any (or ALL) of
these items. I can ship for shipping costs!

                      Check out the new look of my site, also the new art!
    www.lochertheartist1.bravehost.com