Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] job search

From: JLC (jeanette_10_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 05:31:04 PDT

Thank you to all the kind people who replied to my
post of searching for an art teacher position.
I really had my heart set on teaching high school ON a
reservation- but alas I have yet to hear from the
principal abt that job. I will keep looking and
hopefully will find my "niche" by this fall.

                      Check out the new look of my site, also the new art!

Do You Yahoo!?