Re: [teacherartexchange] awesome art elements by andy

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 16:52:53 PDT

Very cool! Thanks for shariang!
It's started my brain thinking....I will be teaching an 'unusual' grade 12
art next year which focuses on non-traditional artwork....I think a
digital/photoshop project based around this would be neat! ie: representing
and element in photography using nature or a staged environment.
Anyone already do this? Willing to share your lesson?
Sue Stevens