Re: [teacherartexchange] employment

---------

blue_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 12:30:39 PDT

Greetings - the south is where it's at folks - a hidden secret that
others think is still living in the past. Nothing like the southland
in the springtime... :)

Please contact Janice Stephens at step18@bellsouth.net. She is in
charge of fine arts for Jefferson County in Birmingham, Alabama. You
can also find more information on the net with Jefferson County
Schools.

Good luck,
blue n bham