Re: [teacherartexchange] employment

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 12:14:55 PDT

You could try the Clark County School District--it's Las Vegas and usually
is hiring a bunch of new teachers each year. Look them up on the web

>>> jeanette_10@yahoo.com 5/23/2006 4:38 am >>>
Hello all:
I am a certifed k-12 art teacher. I am looking for a
High school position, willing to relocate to the
south, and southwest part of the USA.
If anyone out there can direct me to where there are
actually any jobs, as there doesnt seem to be any or
enough to go around here in Michigan, I would
appreciate it. I have LOTS of debt in student loans to
pay off and NEED to start working.
email me off post please with any job leads.
Thank you

                      Check out the new look of my site, also the new art!
    www.lochertheartist1.bravehost.com