[teacherartexchange] CBS Sunday Morning + Everyday Art

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 06:33:24 PDT

I can't believe I missed the first 20 minutes - but I did get to tape
the rest... Sunday morning had their design show on last Sunday (5/21) -
it would be good to show the last week of school and have the kids
reflect on 'everyday art' - here is the 'article' that accompanies -
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/21/sunday/main1638399.shtml

Ellen