[teacherartexchange] Ceramic Figurative Sculpture to inspire - Orly Nezer

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 05:50:29 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I found many good images on this site to inspire students in a
figurative clay sculpture lesson - Orly Nezer A Touch of Clay:
http://www.atouchofclay.com/index.php

Those of you who are not permitted to show nude figures will have to
select images for PowerPoint. Her nudes are very tastefully done.

I will not be adding a link at this time as she has many missing
images - so save the link if it interests you.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/