Re: [teacherartexchange] Reinventing the (color) Wheel

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 20:58:56 PDT

Hi, Sidnie,

Years ago at NAEA I talked to a vendors' rep about the problems I was
having with red glazes. He told me reds generally need a lot more
oxygen than other glazes, so to put the red-glazed pieces on the top
shelf, and not plug the top vent (or whichever are closest to that
shelf). And you know, it worked! I had gorgeous reds after that.
Reds are always pricey.

Maggie